Friday, April 6, 2012

Sally Hansen Salon Effects Nail Polish Strips Review

Sally Hansen's Salon Effects Nail Polish Strips are quick, easy and look fabulous! I was a little sketchy with trying these because I was concerned about the application process. Usually, when you try to get the salon look at home it's more of a hassle then just going to the salon. However, that is not the case with these press-on nail strips. They are amazing and easy to apply! The best part is there is no dry time so apply them and you are ready to go.

I was also impressed by the fact that they did not peel off in strips, but rather chipped like I had actually painted them myself. They are supposed to last for 10 days. Depending on how active you are and how much you use your hands, they only lasted me about 6 or 7 days. Although, some claim that the press-on nail strips lasted them as long as two weeks! Another good thing about these is that they can be easily removed with nail polish remover. With their 40+ styles they have available you should never have dull, boring nails again!

Pros: Easy to apply, no dry time, a wide variety of styles, you get the salon look from wherever without the salon price
Cons: I thought they chipped kind of easy.

If you decide to try them or have already let me know what you think about them or what you prefer. There are plenty of step-by-step YouTube tutorials if you would like to have more of an insight to how they are applied.

Xoxo,

Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment