Friday, April 6, 2012

Estee Lauder Maximum Cover Foundation Product Review

If you're looking for a foundation with amazing coverage that feels weightless, then you need to try Estee Lauder's Maximum Cover foundation. I have tried so many different foundations over the years and this one has the best coverage. It stays on all day and covers acne scars, birth marks, etc. It cost around $30 dollars, but is well worth it. One tube usually lasts me seven to nine months!


At first I was skeptical to try it when it is supposed to be able to even cover tattoos. I was worried about the coverage being too heavy, but as long as you don't apply too much you will have flawless coverage that lasts all day. It only takes a small amount to cover a large area. I suggest having someone at the make-up counter to show you how much to apply. I started using it about five years ago and have been addicted every since!


Pros: Flawless coverage, feels weightless, you don't have to re-apply often, lasts forever!
Cons: I find myself having to touch up with powders throughout the day, but that shouldn't be a problem unless you have oily skin. They don't have a wide variety of dark shades.


If you have tried this foundation or plan to let me know what you think about it. If you don't like it, why and what do you prefer? (:


Xoxo,


Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment