Monday, May 7, 2012

TRESemmé® Split Remedy Product Review

If you have color treated hair or use styling products that damage your hair like straighteners, blow dryers, curling irons, etc. then you probably need Tresemme Split Remedy Leave-in treatment. It reduces frizz and split ends up to 80% within the first three uses! I straighten my hair almost daily and it is very damaged, so I was trying to find a product to repair my hair and I found this. I started using it about two weeks ago and now I cannot even find a split end. My hair is so much softer and healthier. I apply it while it is damp, focusing mainly on the ends, and reapply it, if necessary, to the ends when I finish styling my hair. It is an amazing product and by far the best leave-in treatment I have used. I hope you all have the amazing results I have had!!

Xoxo,

Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment